oben
Ergebnis 1 bis 4 von 4
    Neuer Benutzer Unkrautzupfer/in

I can't find a girl

I've tried everything from various Dating sites such as Asiandating.com before Dating on the street.
    registrieren oder einloggen, um Signaturen zu sehen.

I'm still on a lot of dating sites, I sent a lot of messages to different people (all messages are directed to their profile, not just a general message!) And literally not a single answer! It's just frustrating when I sit alone every night wondering what I've done so wrong in life that my wife and kids are suddenly gone, she immediately finds happiness even though she treats me like garbage yet I can't even find a girl who would write me a message! I am so shy with new people that I would never dare approach a stranger and talk to him, haha

I can advise you that online dating is becoming more and more popular in the 21st century. I found a girl on the Internet in random video chat, and we communicate with them 24 hours a day. I am sure that you will be able to find more interesting people and beautiful girls

Benutzer Nützling
    This year, for Christmas, we're giving you the chance to order the best Christmas card https://boomf.com/en-us/collections/christmas-cards you've ever seen. And it's even better than that, because making sure you receive the very best is our priority as well.